I've been trying to move my feeds from FeedBurner to my Google account for some time, but a glitch in the migration process has me stuck at this page:


Move feeds to your Google account screen shot
When I click the [Next] button, I returned to the same page. If I click on "cancel and do not move feeds," I am taken to this page:


FeedBurner to Google Migration Problem
Then, when I click on the [Move my account now] button, I am taken back to -- you guessed it -- the "Move feeds to your Google Account" page (the first screen shot above.)

Talk about frustrating.

Right now, I have no access to my FeedBurner stats; Google is moving all FeedBurner accounts to its own feeds management system. Can anyone offer any insight?
Posted by lildon

0 comments:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger templates